Wednesday, December 7, 2011

koru #339 - 343

So yes, as usual, I have still been taking my koru photos, but being laid low by a nasty cold/flu/whatever has made it tough to post. These catch us up through today, so I can go back to sleep.

#339 -- Saturday 12/3: Wallpaper, Courtyard Marriott Bathroom, Cerrillos Road, Santa Fe, NM.


#340 -- Sunday, 12/4: Focal floral fabric from Norther New Mexico Quilters Guild pizza box challenge.


#341 -- Monday, 12/5: Rubber gloves used for mopping the community kitchen (which thankfully someone else did for me since it was snowing like mad and so cold that even the fire engine red burning in my throat couldn't warm me up).


#342 -- Tuesday, 12/6: Quilter's Koru, measuring tape on cutting board (wishful quilting).


#343 -- Wednesday, 12/7: FIMO gift heart from one of my writing retreat comrades. Yes, she gave it to me in Taos last month, but I only just really looked at it now. It's sitting in the lap of baby Jesus in the arms of Saint Anthony. What can I say, Saint Anthony has never let me down when it comes to finding lost things. And I lose a lot of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment